Meet Little Bob!Little Bob is an Eclectus Parrot.
Little Bob’s favorite activity? Mayhem!
His favorite treat is corn on the cob.
Little Bob has his own facebook page. (Do you see the green heart?)
Little Bob LOVES to listen to music and squawk along.
Duke lives in the UK with Si.
Duke is a Senegal Parrot.
Duke’s favorite treat is Cedar Pine Nuts.
His favorite toys are those that he can chew (any chewable wood toys).
Duke loves climbing about, being nosey, and also likes whistling a lot.
Duke likes head scritches as well as cuddling up to me. He is also very clever and loves to learn and perform tricks.
Hagrid is a sun conure.
Hagrid’s hatch day was February 22, 2013. He enjoys bathing and likes to play with the water at the bottom of the shower.
He has several favorite toys. Anything that is not tied down, lol. He really likes homemade toys (Like used paper towel rolls).
Peaches, a Goffin’s cockatoo, lives in Seattle with Jamie.
He loves to snuggle with his mommy, eat her dinner, and steal toys from the other birds.
His favorite treat is mango sorbet and his favorite toy is his book that he can rip up.
Penguin lives in Portugal with Aluz.
(All wet and acting silly)
Penguin (a blue masked lovebird) is a rescued stray, I found him perched on the food cups of my other lovebird’s cage and managed to get him back to safety indoors. Since no one claimed him, I decided to make him part of the flock.
He is very energetic and mischievous as well, loves to knock down his water container almost on a daily basis, he is also quite the chewer. Like most lovebirds, he is very into taking baths and his favourite toy is the swing, although at times he also enjoys his bells.
His favourite veggie is spinach.
(This particular swing didn’t last a week it wasn’t sturdy enough for Penguin’s beak)
Meet Kalli and Paloma!
Kalli and Paloma live in California with Kim.
These little cuties love to go on walks. They have to say “hello” to EVERYONE who walks by. Their favorite treat is a Greenie at bedtime. Paloma likes to go swimming and get dressed up and Kalli definitely does not.
Meet Angel!Angel lives in Pennsylvania with Mama Polt (Polt’s mom!).
- Angel is 13 years old – which is really old in dog years.
- She likes to sleep.
- The only trick she knows is the following: hold one of her toys out to her, snap your fingers and say “down” – she sits, then lies down, and then rolls over on her side.
- She likes to chase any toy, and will retrieve any of them when they’re thrown. When she was younger, she’d do it until your arm fell off, now that she’s older, about two times and she’s done.
- She likes to run in the backyard, but again, not as much as she used to.
- Pupperoni’s are her favorite treat.
- She sleeps in her cage, and likes to retreat there to rest if there are rambunctious kids wearing her out.
- She likes to take walks around the block while wearing her over-the shoulders leash.
Riley is just one of four pooches who live in Colorado with Elizabeth.
Riley’s nickname is Bubba. His favorite treat is milk from the glass that I’m drinking from – and he will beg until I give in. I always save him the last little bit because I love to watch him stick his little head all the way into the glass to get the milk. I’m pretty sure his favorite activity is being groomed by his big sister Kota, or if he’s with me, he loves to torment Dixie. He stands on the couch in my lap and grrrrs his little grrrr and she is deathly afraid of him. He also loves standing on tables and sleeping in laps.